| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lansdowne House, On in January is very cold at -22.4 °C (-8.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 30.7mm (1.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:48 long and the longest day is 8:58 long with an average length of 8:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Lansdowne House, On January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lansdowne House, On, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lansdowne House, On:
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) NW
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) WSW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) WSW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) SSW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) SW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 432.5 kms (268.8 miles) SW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 432.4 kms (268.7 miles) SW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 528.3 kms (328.3 miles) WSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 467.9 kms (290.8 miles) SW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 441 kms (274.1 miles) SSW
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 441.5 kms (274.4 miles) SSW